Pages

Sunday 23 February 2014

100 Bloglovin' Followers | "Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."


I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've reached 100 followers on Bloglovin'. I am so grateful to every single person that has followed or even just read my rambles about life. It was only 2 months ago that I started up 'Note to Self' so to have over 3000 views and 100 followers is completely insane. Reaching a milestone is so exciting for me. I'm hoping that my next one will be the 100,000 view mark on an old video of mine. You can find it here if you fancy giving it a watch. It's taken 4 years but I'm so close now, how exciting is that? I put myself into everything I do, and the fact people spend their time watching and reading what I post is the best feeling. It gives me hope when I'm feeling uninspired and motivation to write until I can't feel my fingers. 

You will never know what this means to me. I'm the most self critical person I know, and starting my blog was mainly for me to rant and rave about things for myself. So the fact that people have taken to it and have enjoyed what I've written really means the world to me. Feeling like you have achieved something is the best, and reaching my first 100 has left me with such a warm feeling in my tummy. 

So thank you, thank you & thank you again. 
Here's to you, you beautiful people.

7 comments:

  1. congratulations on reaching 100! absolutely love the name of your blog and of course, your blog too!xx
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! This is such a great milestone! Your dedication to your blog has paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for the 100 followers! You're amazing and I love your blog, you are a kind of inspiration for me haha hope you don't mind! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not at all. thank you, that means the world to me x

      Delete
  4. Well done Charley! You totally deserve it, your blog is great :)

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete